Sunday, May 24, 2009

TESTING ....ONE...TWO...THREE

Welcome to the test run of this blog. This blog is for the purpose of sharing information and ideas, sharing stuff, asking for advice or help, planning social outings...or whatever else. This blog is for women caring for young families in the Loma Linda and Redlands area.
I've known of similar blogs that have been a huge success. I guess we'll see if this ends up being one of them....
The first few postings will be from me mostly to set the example of what this blog can be used for, but feel free to add on and make this your blog too!!!
Oh, and feel free to give suggestions or add cool things to the side bar that you think others would appreciate.
I know I've probably forgotten some people who should be included, so please add them as blog authors as well. I want this to be OUR blog, not MY blog.

PS. with your permission, I'll add a link to your blog's side-bar.

1 comment: